The number of credit cards in Australia has dropped, mortgage application numbers are down, buy now pay later products are on the rise, and headlines are declaring the end of days for credit. Eyes are on millennials, the 23-38 year olds who represent a key demographic in the economy and the credit landscape.
We will look at how different millennials really are to other generations (and ask whether they’re different at all):
- What does credit mean to millennials?
- What lenders and products are ‘winning’ the millennial market?
- Can traditional mortgage providers appeal to millennials as likely first home-buyers, or will millennials see fintechs take over the mortgage market?
- Is there such a thing as brand loyalty these days?
- As tech leaders, how do millennials balance concerns around privacy and data use, with the desire for good customer experience and getting the best deal?
Members and industry guests will have the opportunity to ask questions from the floor. Our facilitator will be Moses Samaha, Executive General Manager, Equifax.
Melbourne Executive Breakfast, Thursday 19th September 7am-10:30am
- Sofitel Melbourne, 25 Collins Street, Melbourne
- To register for the Melbourne event, click here
Sydney Executive Breakfast, Wednesday 25th September 7am-10:30am
- Four Seasons Hotel, 199 George St, The Rocks NSW
- To register for the Sydney event, click here
- ARCA Member Individual ticket: $132
- ARCA Member table of 8: $116pp
- Non-Member: $162
- Non-Member table of 8: $142pp
All prices excl GST
These Executive Breakfasts are kindly sponsored by Equifax, and on behalf of Members, we thank Equifax for this support.
If you have any further questions, please contact ARCA’s Geraldine Cremin –firstname.lastname@example.org or:
Taylor Henderson - email@example.com for event enquiries.
James Harradine - firstname.lastname@example.org for ticket enquiries.