We have assembled a panel of experts across various parts of the open banking framework to provide insights on issues remaining in the lead up to implementation of open banking.
Our experts will discuss:
- Key issues raised in the Senate Inquiry in the Consumer Data Right legislation
- How access to new data will impact consumer privacy, and possible solutions to maintain privacy
- Challenges of consumer consent and building an industry wide solution
- Consumer education & how to drive engagement and mass adoption
- Potential for innovation & increased competition
- Exploring the current view on reciprocity and dealing with derived data.
More panellists will be announced soon.
Members and industry guests will have the opportunity to ask questions from the floor. Our facilitator will be Mike Cutter, Group Managing Director, Australia and New Zealand at Equifax.
Melbourne Executive Breakfast, Thursday 2 May 7am-10:30am
- Sofitel Melbourne, 25 Collins Street, Melbourne
- To register for the Melbourne event, click here
Sydney Executive Breakfast, Thursday 9 May 7am-10:30am
- Amora Hotel, 11 Jamison Street, Sydney
- To register for the Sydney event, click here
Tickets: If you haven’t yet booked enough tickets for your teams, please do so now - as these events will soon sell out.
- ARCA Member Individual ticket: $132
- ARCA Member table of 8: $116pp
- Non-Member: $162
- Non-Member table of 8: $142pp
All prices excl GST
These Executive Breakfasts are kindly sponsored by Equifax, and on behalf of Members, we thank Equifax for this support.
If you have any further questions, please contact ARCA’s Geraldine Cremin – email@example.com or:
Domonique Jovanovich - firstname.lastname@example.org for event enquiries.
James Harradine - email@example.com for ticket enquiries.
The ARCA team look forward to welcoming you to this important event.