Informa is proud to present the 27th Annual Credit Law Conference, due to take place on 11-13 October at the Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa.
The conference will once again provide a stellar knowledge and networking platform for financial services executives and stakeholders, with updates from the Minister for Credit & Small Businesses and ASIC Executive Leader Michael Saadat.
Themes this year include
- Policy announcements from the Minister for Credit & Small Businesses
- Regulatory updates from ASIC
- Comparison of industry and regulatory perspectives on the future of credit and lending
- Outcomes to unsuitable lending - insights from FOS and CIO
- Home lending - mortgage broker remuneration and the future of the industry
- Regtech, credit, banking and insurance for SMEs
- P2P lending
- The future of credit advertising
- Compliance and responsible lending
Learn more and book your place here.